[antlr-interest] Re: string interpolation

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Tue Aug 12 06:23:04 PDT 2003

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Rodrigo B. de Oliveira"
<rodrigobamboo at h...> wrote:
> I've just found this code in the TokenStreamSelector class:

<SNIP>

> The java version of the method catches TokenStreamRetryException
only. Is there any special reason why the C# version is not doing the
same?

Probably to mask/unmask some issue at the time. Should have been
reverted to the commented version.

> Uncommenting the catch (TokenStreamRetryException) solves my
problem.

> BTW, this is the second change I apply to my private copy of the C#
runtime library... Whom I can send them to?

Please use the author email in the source files or, if the changes
are small, post to the list.

Cheers,

Micheal
ANTLR/C#