[antlr-interest] Auto- completion feature based on ANTLR

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Aug 18 08:03:29 PDT 2003

Hi guys,

I remember that 1.5-2 years ago on this list was small discussion about
    HOW TO use ANTLR and parser built with ANTLR

To provide auto-completion feature (like in Visual C++).

Anybody can give some pointers:

1) on this thread (I cannot find it)

2) may be some new description of this task?

3) may be some examples?

4) may be exists some common libs / frameworks that can do this job?

P.S. We want this feature for SQL editor in "Valentina Studio" desktop
database app. User Type something, and editor help him...

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
web: http://www.paradigmasoft.com