[antlr-interest] posted ANTLR metagrammar, tree builder, and tree walker/printer to antlr.org

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Aug 19 14:19:05 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 19, 2003, at 01:48 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> on 8/19/03 23:03, Terence Parr at parrt at cs.usfca.edu wrote:
> Sorry for stupid question.
> What we can do with this ?
>
> This is pre-view of 3.0 ?
> Or we need use this to update 2.7.2 ?

This is a separate "tool" if you want to read in ANTLR grammars and,
for example, print them out w/o actions.  It's really a starting point
for people wanting to manipulate or display antlr grammars.  It is part
of my new ANTLR 3 experimental beast.  I need to read in grammars so I
can analyze them. :)

Ter
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!