[antlr-interest] Petition to Terence Parr! WAS: Re: antlr 3 - make parser event driven ?

Matt Benson gudnabrsam at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 14:32:07 PDT 2003

Which main line code?  I am reading the XPA code but I
can't make the connection to what it is that Oliver
wants to do with his ASTFactory subclass that
create(String) needs to be public.  I have rebuilt
stuff without that mod and modified the stuff I worked
on to built an AST and I can't seem to break anything
without this change.  Guess we'll have to wait for
Oliver.