[antlr-interest] Re: testing stupid yahoo via email

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Aug 28 12:27:23 PDT 2003

On Thursday, August 28, 2003, at 11:58 AM, lgcraymer wrote:

> Ter--
>
> Hosting forums at antlr.org may not be a bad idea--I'm getting tired
> of the porn spam and junk virus-laden posts (a good thing that yahoo
> at least filters out the viral attachments).  I suspect that most
> others in the group feel the same way.  Alternatively, can you ask
> yahoo to filter out messages from non-members and crack down on the
> spam?

You have to be a member to post.  These spammers sign up!  I kill them,
but they just change the name.  The only solution is knowspam.net ;)
My accounts gets 1000 SPAM a day, but knowspam allows only humans thru!
  I literally get 40M a day of that damn virus's email.  Knowspam hides
it from me of course, but i checked to see wuz up once in a while.

Ter
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing