[antlr-interest] Petition to Terence Parr! WAS: Re: antlr 3 - make parser event driven ?

Oliver Zeigermann oliver at zeigermann.de
Fri Aug 29 12:01:19 PDT 2003

As far as I know it is designed to overcome the most obvious
limitations of CVS:
- lack of transactional support
- no *global* configuration management
- no versioning of folders
- proprietary network protocol

It requires an underlying RDBMS and supports a subset of WebDAV and
DeltaV for easy communication over HTTP/HTTPS.

I think it will take quite a while until subversion can take the place
of CVS - if ever...

Oliver

P.S.: For information about WebDAV and DeltaV:

http://www.webdav.org/