[antlr-interest] Help with building ANTLR on VC6

Kelvin Goh kelvin7600 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 18:08:38 PST 2003

It worked, thanks!!

Ric Klaren <klaren at cs.utwente.nl> wrote:Double check if you got all the right parts. E.g. the new support lib (did
you rebuild it? are you grabbing the right one?) and the new codegenerator ?

At first sight I'd say you're using the old support lib.

Cheers,

Ric
---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722 ----
'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.