[antlr-interest] Re: literals.

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 10 13:32:18 PST 2003

Cesar--

Check the rules which call relational_op as well:  it's more likely that th=
e source of the (apparent) nondeterminism is there, but that
the FOLLOW set is being evaluated within relational_op.  Sometimes the nond=
etermism warnings are due to the approximate LLk, but
other times they indicate a problem and the warnings may tell you where the=
 nondeterminism was detected but not where it is
caused.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, cesar octavio lopez nataren <cesar at c=