[antlr-interest] request for moderators (multiple timezones)

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 10 15:39:47 PST 2003

Ok, let's try new member registration.  I have turned Monty and Loring
into moderators in my zone in case I'm away from my desk or office.

May I suggest Oliver Zeigermann and Ric Klaren in European region?

Who can do it in Indian zones or Japan or China?  Preferably somebody
we have seen post on the list so we know they are not spammers
themselves! ;)  If anyone knows geography better than I do, please
suggest some other locations ;)

The status of the list now shows:

   Membership Type :  Restricted (you approve all requests for
membership)

Thanks to everyone for their input.  I consider you folks my
"customers" and so, hearing no objections, I am going to moderate list
membership.

Now I have to go undelete the spam and find the addresses of the
abusers ;)

Best regards,
Terence
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com