[antlr-interest] request for moderators (multiple timezones)

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Dec 10 22:45:37 PST 2003

Huh?  I set it to moderate new members and only members can post...what
else do I need to do?

We will not be moderating actual posts.  You have caused so much
traffic on this list; like 10x the spam we get.  You are worse than
spam, dude.

Terence

Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com link sharing, pure-n-simple