[antlr-interest] Bad Token-type to AST-Class map in 2.7.2 Java; broken release

Thomas Whitmore thomasw at sce-tech.com
Tue Dec 16 13:34:36 PST 2003

Thanks Ric,

I'd posted Terence personally a few days later but didn't have any examples
to hand. Well, thanks for bringing those code snippets.

Here's the JDOQL grammar which should demonstrate these. I've got a few
versions but hopefully this one will produce the result we've seen. The
Semantic treeparser is for completeness, but probably not needed to
demonstrate the error.

Regards,
Thomas

Yahoo! Groups Links