[antlr-interest] can someone help an aching pussy?

respond2mytongue respond2mytongue at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 00:13:20 PST 2003

this guy just came over and gave me some tongue down below. i WAS SO ready to mount his cock when he says "i have a problem with my dick. it takes along time to get hard." i wouldve waited but my husband was almost home so now I need to get relieved of this sexual tension inside. meet me on my casual sex community online and let me know if you can take care of me.
http://www.iwantunude.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: