[antlr-interest] Context.java, Scope.java, etc... What files they are?

carcioffola2000 carcioffola2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 06:22:46 PST 2003

Hi, for my thesis I've to comlete another work of a previous student
who started to write a pdl2 interpreter in Java (PDL2 is a proprietary
language from COMAU, it's Pascal-like with some functions and data
types for robotic applications). He used ANTLR so I started to learn
It, but in his files I found the classes listed below. The files are
without comments and are very similar (many are equal) to the files of
Sinan Karasu "TinyBasic" example (antlr/examples/java/tinybasic).

I'd like to know if that files are auto-generated from some tool or,
simply, Sinan wrote them and the work I'm looking at has been based on
his code, adding some data types and modifying some members. I've not
found any reference tho that classes in ANTLR reference manual.

Many thanks,
Simone.

---------------------------------
The files are: