[antlr-interest] why does java write more on the txt files?

Dvoryansky Leonid dvleonid at land.ru
Mon Feb 3 03:46:24 PST 2003

s o m e b o d y ? :)))))

M a y b e   i t ' s   j u s t   U n i c o d e - 1 6   j o k i n g ?

  I encountered this problem while I was doing simple file i/o to
  extract data from a txt file into another and then replace the "\n"

  everywhere ...when i opened this file with wordpad java had additional characters

  between the letters :(

  so when i tried antlr to do some  smart stuff it did not recognise these characters ...

  it was like this :

  original file : somebody

  new file : s o m e b o d y

  that is now there were spaces between the characters in every word...

  n e idea for this ????