[antlr-interest] MPG videos of my USF lectures?

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Feb 5 12:54:59 PST 2003

On Wednesday, February 5, 2003, at 12:18 PM, Matt Benson wrote:

> Might be cool.  Do you have a charismatic speaking
> presence?  :)

I can give a pretty good dog-n-pony show :)

> I have worked through the first lecture
> and am about to start the next.  I will admit to
> having cheated at times by looking at Antlr output.

good; always nice to have a concrete example.

BTW, the theory lecture up there is pretty dry, but better with the
lecture...haven't finished it either yet.

> Pardon the ignorance, but does anyone know a good
> means of quickly archiving the whole html-accessible
> directory structure (assuming Ter does not object)?  I
> want to make sure I don't miss anything and/or have
> the opportunity to revisit this stuff later when my
> memory needs refreshing.

wget on unix should do it.

> Once again a huge heartfelt thanks to you, Terence,
> for making these lessons available.  Also, pardon the
> question, but does (would) USF have any issues with
> any of this?

I think all is cool...for-education and all that rot.  My content
anyway ;)

Ter
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco