[antlr-interest] Re: RE : Problem with new lines

micheal_jor <open.zone at virgin.net> open.zone at virgin.net
Wed Feb 5 15:52:13 PST 2003

> hmm..seems like it still doesn't work, but thanks anyway.
> angle factor: 10   //--> exception after first line
> initial color: 1 5
> color increment: 1 10
> initial line width: 5 pixels
> // another comment
> line width increment: 0
> An exception occurs straight after the first line.

Is it dependent on the contents of the line?. If you replace
the "angle factor: 10" line with "initial color: 10" would it work?

> I can't figure where the problem lies. The previous codes works
well with this but it doesn't work once I insert a newline
after "angle factor:10":

Look in the example 'java' grammar for a good NEWLINE definition. It
might be a protected rule but you can change that since you will be
Token.SKIP-ping it in any case.

Micheal