[antlr-interest] Multilexer solved... Yahooo.

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Thu Feb 6 08:43:28 PST 2003

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 01:00:12PM -0000, craigmain001 <craig at palantir.co.za> wrote:
> I have finally solved the problem with the multilexer I was using. I
> needed to specifically import and export each and every one of the
> vocabularies I was using (like the javadoc sample).

Good to hear :)

> I also had to put the lexers before the parsers in each file so that they
> were exported correctly as the file is parsed.

This is probably due to antlr handling the encountered parsers
sequentially. It is usually safer (imho) to have things in separate files.
Then you have real control over the import/export stuff. Though when you do
that you have to honour the right build order.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----