[antlr-interest] Restarting a rule

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Mon Feb 10 03:58:50 PST 2003

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 10:22:39PM -0500, David Penton wrote:
> Q2: It looks like it is not possible to set error handling code in a
> parser "globally", i.e. something that gets copied into every method
> implementing a rule.  Is that right?

Yup that's right.

I suggested syntax for this a while back but never implemented it. (It's
actually something I'd like too, so maybe one day ;) )

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Time what is time - I wish I knew how to tell You why - It hurts to know -
          Aren't we machines - Time what is time - Unlock the door
               - And see the truth - Then time is time again
                From: 'Time what is Time' by Blind Guardian