[antlr-interest] ... my error rose a syntactic predicate problem in tree parsers

Anthony Brenelière abreneliere at telys.com
Thu Feb 20 08:42:58 PST 2003

Yes, the syntactic predicate was only needed when i had that
non-determinism error.

So i added a syntactic predicate because i had the set rule that was
identified with the token R_ENT instead of the token R_SET.

But yes, a tree should be done in a way with no needed syntactic
predicate.

Cheers,
Anthony