[antlr-interest] New Language Glossary

David Penton djplists at arrowsash.com
Thu Jan 2 20:27:25 PST 2003

Thanks a million zillion for working on a glossary. I just read through
the manual once again earlier this evening.  My understanding of antlr
is increasing, but coincidentally, as I read this time I actually
started noting glossary problems (i.e. references to undefined
terms/concepts). I logged on to the forum with the intention of asking
politely whether it might be useful to do a glossary, but am delighted
to see that you are already on it.  It will help shorten the learning
process, I am positive.

Thanks again.