[antlr-interest] I cannot execute html.exe

anthony_breneliere <abreneliere at telys.com> abreneliere at telys.com
Mon Jan 20 10:09:16 PST 2003

version: antlr 2.7.2rc2
compiler used: VC++ .NET

As a first test with one of the examples, i tried to compile the
html.exe parser.

I compiled html.exe, from which source code were generated with
antlr.Tool (java command-line)

I used i static library antlr.lib from the current version (release
version, 198 ko), imported in the html.exe film

When i execute html.exe, i have the floowing message box:
"html.exe - Unable to Locate Component" as title
"This application has failed to start because antlr.dll was not
found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

The program should not be dependent on a dynamic library (.dll).

I searched for the message in the source code but could not find it.

Any idea about how to fix this problem ?

Cordially,
Anthony