[antlr-interest] Visualization of trees

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Jan 21 12:52:28 PST 2003

on 1/21/03 10:46 PM, mzukowski at yci.com at mzukowski at yci.com wrote:

> The easiest way to see your C++ trees would be to print them out and have a
> little java parser that reconstructs the trees in Java to visualize them.
> There is already some method in the antlr sources to display them in a swing
> UI.

This is not easiest way.
Easiest is which I did show below, I simply install debuger,
And add one function call into my main().

And since a lots of developers need this, why each must spend time and
efforts to write ANOTHER Java grammar to parse print output from C++ app?

I'd like to have debugger.

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com