[antlr-interest] Visualization of trees

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Tue Jan 21 14:47:30 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 02:35 PM, Dvoryansky Leonid wrote:

> If there any profs whom want to take a talanted russian student to do
> a task
> like that :)))
> I'm at your service :)
> And I want to know is there any university in the world which is
> specialized
> on compiler-compilers
> or something like that?

Most universities have a class that use compiler-compilers, but the
only class on how to build compiler-compilers I've seen was at Purdue
(Hank Dietz taught it to me in the 80's). :)  No universities focus on
this though.  Many are good at language research though.

Terence
--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco