[antlr-interest] Reading contents of file using Antlr

Sharon Li hushlee83 at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Jan 21 23:42:48 PST 2003

Hi,

I'm a Java programmer and relatively new to Antlr. I need to write Antlr code to read in a text file and extract only the necessary information. How can I go about doing that? An example of the contents of the file might look like that :

angle focus : 0.0005
color : blue
line width : 12

I often get the error msg:
warning : lexical nondeterminism upon ...

Also when do we use the TreeParser and what is the different between a Parser and a TreeParser? When do we define tokens and what is it for ? Pls help! Thanks very much.

 Yahoo! Travel
- Get the latest travel deals in town!