[antlr-interest] Adding extra key words into Java programming language

Terence Parr parrt at jguru.com
Wed Jan 22 18:03:00 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 05:56 PM, tdknghi
<nk.truong at student.qut.edu.au> wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> I would like to add one extra keyword into the java grammar file so
> that the parser will recognize a java program with has my keyword.
> Do you have any idea how to do it?

Sure.  Just use the keyword where you want (Like I did with "assert").

I'm not sure what the problem is with the java stuff...works great for
me.  Line 246 is:

                         if ( inputState.guessing==0 ) {

which implies that something is pretty screwy.  Did you modify
Main.java or anything?

Terence

--
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco