[antlr-interest] Re: recognizer vs translator

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 2 10:38:11 PDT 2003

Adrian--

What you want to do is to annotate your grammar so that it constructs
a syntax tree, then transform it with tree walker passes and then
generate output from the final tree.  Take a look at the examples
provided with the ANTLR distribution and the contributed grammars (and
RTFM on tree walkers).

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Adrian Sandor" <aditsu at y...>