[antlr-interest] please check out new website

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Jul 3 15:30:42 PDT 2003

Folks,

I'll be pushing the new antlr website next week.  You can take a quick
look now:

http://www.antlr.org/

and let me know your opinion.  It's set up to be a community-based
site...i have edit/delete permission, but you can add what you want in
the various categories and I have a generic "File sharing" category
where we can host or link to patches, resources, etc...

You can publish an article by linking or uploading an html file.  If
you have images and stuff, just upload a zip and I unzip it looking for
an index.html and then point at that on my site.

Some of the text needs to be fixed and i need to remove some old
look-n-feel stuff from old pages, but I'm getting close.

Also, note that I'll be giving away the complete source to this site as
an example of my jguru-lib that I hope to release at the end of the
summer.  It has all the page statemachine and string template stuff as
well as all the goodies from withing jGuru and PeerScope code.  I'll be
providing complete source to http://www.peerscope.com also.  This antlr
site is actually pretty generic.  There is some code feeding off a dir
full of data that says what the site looks like.  An easy way to get a
project site together if you want one.

Ter
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!