[antlr-interest] ANTLR C# Service Pack 1 on new website

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:01:20 PDT 2003

Let me fix the site...first patch has space in file name and this one
comes in with C: on the top...

I keep forgetting non-Unix computers exist ;)  Sorry about that.

Let see, I guess I should disallow anything with a space and then
remove all crap on the front of the filename so it's plain file.
Weird.  On my system, just the filename appears not the whole path.  I
guess each computer will send something different.  I'll have to search
backwards for a ':' or a '/' I guess.

I'll patch up the descriptor / resource on my end so you don't have to
reupload.

Ter

Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!