[antlr-interest] www is switching over to new site

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue Jul 8 12:58:19 PDT 2003

Folks,

I think I have a preliminary new site together and thus have switched
DNS (should be updated in your DNS servers within 24 hours) to point to
a new box that runs the ANTLR.org site.  http://www.antlr.org will
point at new site as soon as DNS propagates.  I'll leave old site up
for a few days just to make sure *some* site lives for everybody.

In the meantime,

http://65.219.20.153/

works for new site.

SO, new site ain't perfect and I need some new buttons and so on, but
it is a big improvement over old site.  New box is locked down tight
enough / isolated enough that I am willing to allow ssh access for me
from outside world so I can edit content and make chagnes from the road
in OR and Seattle this coming week.

I should have email etc...

Anybody accessing the antlr depot will need to point to lobby.jguru.com
now instead of antlr.org for that IP address.

Ter
Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com link sharing, pure-n-simple