[antlr-interest] C++ Grammar with automatic tree construction?

Fan Yang yhhf_dy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 14:18:52 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have read John Lilley's C++ grammar and its ANTLR conversion, I
realized that there was no AST construction in the grammar.

After read documents and played with samples, I'm trying to add AST
generation part to C++ grammar. It's complicated to add this part
from scratch for me who are relative new to ANTLR.

I think there should be lots people use this C++ grammar, would you
please tell me right way to implement it. Or Does anybody have C++
grammar with AST generation, would you please post it here or send it
to me by email.

Thanks in advance.

Fan