[antlr-interest] reengineering from generated java to grammar source

venkyat venkyat at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 06:42:15 PDT 2003

hey,
We have bumped into a serious problem.  We currently have few java
class files that were generated using a grammar file with antlr
sometime in the year 2000.  Unfortunately, we don't have any
remainings of the grammar file.  is there a way to do some re-
engineering to generate the grammar file from the generated java
source files ?

if that's possible, I can decompile the java class files to java
source and then generate the grammar file.

Please let me know if there's a way.

regards,
-venky