[antlr-interest] My hairy dilemma...

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed Jul 23 10:02:14 PDT 2003

Pretty funny...yeah, I can't believe spammers are actually signing up
to the various lists...you have to register to do it with this list.
I've been talking with Monty about using James to take over our mailing
list and just host it at antlr.org.

Ter

Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!