[antlr-interest] Re: Full typechecker written as TreeParser?

antlrlist antlrlist at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 27 16:42:50 PDT 2003

Hello Micheal

I've been thinking about typechecking and implementing it for the last
two months, and I've putted all I've foud about it on antlraux.

An old version of antlraux is available for download here:

http://imaginatica.us.es/~enrique/antlraux/

A newer version will be uploaded to the new site this week.

typechecking classes are contained in antlraux.context package.

The system is very simple. I call it the Scope/Declaration/Type
system, because those are the main classes you use all the time.

- Declaration for modelizing scope entries
- Scope for organizing Declarations hierarchically
- Type for types.

This way the system is powerfull enought to handle inheritance and
polymorphysm.

Have a look, and tell me what you think...

Enrique