[antlr-interest] Re: Building antlr libs on MS Visual C++ 6 SP5

Aaron Nauman aaronnauman at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 13:49:06 PDT 2003

Hi Ric,

The development version fixes the DLL import/export issues.

I did some testing to try to determine which versions of VC6 require
the template instantiations.  I tried compiling with SP3 and SP4 of
VC6 and neither seemed to require their use.  I am going to try to get
a hold of VC7 tomorrow and try that.

Any idea what versions require all the template instantiations?  There
seem to be a quite a few added to the development version, so I guess
someone must know.

Aaron