[antlr-interest] ANTLR backend for ruby?

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigobamboo at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:50:56 PDT 2003

> Current version of ANTLR is very good. So start right now.
> Docs are on the site.

Thanks. One more question: did you mean the ANTLR 2.7.2
reference manual or a more targeted document on how
to implement a new language specific ActionLexer? (I guess that's
what I'll have to implement if I want ANTLR to support a new language,
yes?)

Anyways, I should be able to figure out what to do by studying the
\antlr\actions\java\action.g grammar.

> I wonder...you are not developer of Ruby, yes?
> Ruby develop some Japan developer as I know.

:-) No, I'm not. I'm brazilian. :-)

Best regards,
Rodrigo