[antlr-interest] Problem .. when compiling

Patrik Suzzi imolanet at yahoo.it
Wed Jul 30 04:54:28 PDT 2003

Hi .. I'm Patrik / Imolanet .

Briefly i've tried with simple.g example (Ashley J.S Mills) but I
have a problem:

1) I do not updated the classpath with "..antlr2.7.2\antlr.jar",
instead I use to build with :

  > java -cp c:\antlr-2.7.2\antlr.jar antlr.Tool simple.g

And generator will work fine.

2) now i'm trying to compile a class that use generated file. the
source of the class  is like :

import java.io.*;
public class Main{
	public static void main(String[] args){
		SimpleLexer simpleLexer = new SimpleLexer(System.in);
		while(true){
			try{
				simpleLexer.nextToken();
			}
			catch (Exception e){}

3) When I compile there were 100 errors, due to fact that i can't
compile with -cp options ..

Can anyone suggest me the rigth way ?

P.S. I think that i will do set classpath, but under window is so
catchy

Thanks .. Patrik