[antlr-interest] Re: C# generator no working

Rodrigo B. de Oliveira rodrigobamboo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 06:33:05 PDT 2003

> Ok Micheal, now the generator will work fine, but when I try to
> compile there were a lot of errors (100 !!).
> Probably the compiler could not see antllr files, then report me all
> mismatch errors.

You mean the C# compiler? Have you set a reference to the antlr.runtime
assembly
in the command line?

Are u using ant to automate the build process? If you're not I strongly
encourage you to.

Here's a snip of my build.xml file:
<snip>
 <property name="antlr.home" location="\java\antlr-2.7.2" />
 <property name="antlr.runtime.dll"
location="${antlr.home}\lib\csharp\src\bin\antlr.runtime.dll" />
 <property name="nunit.framework.dll"
location="/dotnet/nunit/bin/nunit.framework.dll" />

 <target name="boop" depends="test-boo">
  <csc
   targettype="exe"
   destfile="build/boop.exe"
   srcdir="src/BooP"
   references="${antlr.runtime.dll};build/Boo.dll" />
 </target>
</snip>

See that the boop target (my parser) has a reference to the antlr.runtime
assembly. You can also see
that this assembly is located at ${antlr.home}\lib\csharp\src\bin\.

Sorry If I totally missed your point here,
Rodrigo