[antlr-interest] antlraux v0.2 released - new site (http://antlraux.sf.net)

Matthew Ford Matthew.Ford at forward.com.au
Thu Jul 31 14:12:46 PDT 2003

Hi Enrique,
Nice looking package.  Unfortunately I cannot use it because your licencing
would force me to give away any work I use it with.

" b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
    whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any
    part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third
    parties under the terms of this License.
"

As a private software developer/contractor (no big support company here) I
need to be able to charge for my work (keeps food on the table).  People who
contract me also want to charge for my work.

Could I encourage you (and other Antlr add-on developers) to keep the
licencing as open as Antlr's.

matthew.