[antlr-interest] c++ exception on loading literals

monaabs monaabs at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 09:00:49 PDT 2003

Can someone please elaborate as to what i can do to solve the
crashing of my application on initLiteral["raw"] = 89. I am using
boost .

I went through the archive and came across this

On the off chance that this will help someone:

The problem is indeed with the DLL build, going to a static library
took care of the issue. I suspect it has to do with the allocators
for the templates being in a different memory space than the
templates themsevles, but that's a theory I don't have time to test.

Going the static library route works, so long as the code generation
for the lib is the same as the code generation for the application
using it. (IE: both single threaded, or both multi threaded etc.)