[antlr-interest] Re: Eclipse Plugin - Problem

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jun 5 13:47:26 PDT 2003

I had a thought.  "Vanilla" eclipse probably ships with the ANTLR
2.7.1 jar--ANTLR is used for the refactoring support--and the antlr
plugin may use the built-in jar file instead of the 2.7.2 supplied.
The error reported would be consistent with that--2.7.2 has a wider
default character range than 2.7.1.

--Loring