[antlr-interest] ANNOUNCE: new development snapshot

Ric Klaren klaren at cs.utwente.nl
Fri Jun 13 06:33:16 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 03:27:27PM +0200, Jorge Scandaliaris wrote:
> Hummm, I am not sure I understand what you mean. I am only a few months
> old in C++ (and not full time...) so I tend to get lost. If you are more
> precise about what's needed I might be able to come up with something...

Ack. Could you try if it works if you comment the template stuff out ?

E.g. the explicit instantiations guarded by the:

#if defined(_MSC_VER) && !defined(__ICL) // Microsoft Visual C++
<stuff>
#endif

If that works then I need to know how to identify each MSVC version with
probably the _MSC_VER define. So I can disable the explicit instantiations
for MSVC6 and enable them for MSVC7.

Cheers,

Ric
    ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren at utwente.nl ----- +31 53 4893722  ----
 Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
  drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them. Ah? ..
           So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
                 From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet