[antlr-interest] crash in 2.7.2

monaabs monaabs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 11:37:39 PDT 2003

Hi ,
My application is crashing on this statement
   astFactory->addASTChild(currentAST, n_AST);
The SQL_Parser.cpp looks like this

void SQL_Parser::r_QNamePart() {
	returnAST = ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)nullAST;
	ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)ASTPair currentAST;
	ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)RefAST r_QNamePart_AST =
ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)nullAST;
	ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)RefToken  n = ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE
(antlr)nullToken;
	ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE(antlr)RefAST n_AST = ANTLR_USE_NAMESPACE
(antlr)nullAST;

	n = LT(1);
	if ( inputState->guessing == 0 ) {
		n_AST = astFactory->create(n);
		astFactory->addASTChild(currentAST, n_AST);
	}

The astFactory seems to have a value of 0x0000ffff. why would this
happen ?

To compile the lib , i used ANTLR_EXPORTS in my project settings ..
is this a reason for crash ?

Regards
Mona