[antlr-interest] Re 2.7.2 and unicode

monaabs monaabs at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 07:45:23 PDT 2003

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 04:59:25PM -0000, monaabs wrote:
> I have 2.7.2 installed and i need it to work with japanese
characters.
Hi ric ,

Thanks for your input. Can you please send me the files .

Best Regards
Mona

> I went through the unicode example .. but that did not help much.
>
> Can anybody be kind enough to outline steps to be done to make
> ANTLR2.7.2 unicode compliant?

ANTLR in C++ mode has no unicode support out of the box.

I have an ancient 2.7.1 based patch for unicode in C++ lying about. I
can
send it to you if you like (it should be in the archives at
www.yahoogroups.com as well Daniel Fekete made it). This may work..
or it
may not since it only partially solves the problem. I suspect that
for full
japanese support it does not work.

Cheers,

Ric