[antlr-interest] JavaEmitter class to print Java AST available

atripp54321 atripp at comcast.net
Sun Jun 29 11:50:23 PDT 2003

I had mentioned last week that I had a class that
prints an ANTLR-produced Java AST. A few people asked for it,
so I've cleaned it up and documented it a little.
See: http://jazillian.com/antlr/emitter.html
for information and to download it.

Terrance, feel free to include it in future ANTLR releases
if you want (perhaps in the examples/java/java directory).
I would think that just about anyone who uses ANTLR to create Java ASTs
would want some way of displaying the AST tree in "real code" format.

Andy