[antlr-interest] STLPort and EOF (from the TODO in $\lib\cpp)

Thomas Dudziak tomdz at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 5 03:22:03 PST 2003

Hi,

can that be a version problem with STLPort ? I've had quite
some problems getting the latest stable build to run at all (on Windows,
that is) whereas CVS drops (nightly builds I believe) worked without
problems so far (in ANTLR).

It can also depend on how STLPort was compiled. Newer versions include a
input stream library (you know that you use this when you have to link
against STLPort libraries as the STL part is headers-only) which might not
work with ANTLR (never tried it).
BTW, isn't EOF also defiened in stdio.h. Perhaps a simple #include
<stdio.h> helps ?

Tom