[antlr-interest] Re: TokenStreamException

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 14 15:00:00 PST 2003

Ter said he fixed this in 2.7.2--the problem is in an exception thrown
by an exception handler.  Try catching the exception in a
debugger--that helps.  The first exception thrown has the line number,
but that state information was not passed to the second exception.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Deren" <andrew at a...>