[antlr-interest] Re: C# code generator.

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sat Mar 29 10:23:22 PST 2003

> Hello:

Hello Cesar,

> I've already installed antlr successfully on Windows, but I can't
get the
> CSharp code generator to work.

Can you describe what you have done and the nature of the problems
you are experiencing in a little more detail please?

> where do I have to put the antlr.runtime.dll?

In the same directory as the assembly (or assemblies) that reference
it is a safe bet.

> I have already tried putting it where all my other .Net assemblies
are, but
> did not make a difference.

I don't understand this point. Are you saying you have some directory
(other than the GAC) where you put *all* .NET assemblies?.

Why?

> When trying to build the csharp\calc sample, I get the next error
message:

> Exception  in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> antlr/actions/csharp/ActionLexer
>
>      at
> antlr.CSharpCodeGenerator.processActionForSpecialSymbol
(CSharpCodeGenerator.
> java: 3841)

This suggests to me that you haven't built the C# codegen as detailed
in the install notes. The JVM is unable to find the C# codegen's
ActionLexer class.

Cheers,

Micheal