[antlr-interest] Re: C# code generator.

micheal_jor open.zone at virgin.net
Sat Mar 29 14:56:19 PST 2003

> > Can you describe what you have done and the nature of the
problems
> > you are experiencing in a little more detail please?
>

> Hello micheal, I managed to get the CSharp code generator to work.
Looks
> like I had old .class and .dll right there. I cleaned everything up
and
> build them again and everything worked.

Cool. I thought it was a build problem.

> Just one thing. I build them with nant, and I had to copy the file
> antlr-2.7.2\lib\csharp\src\AssemblyInfo.cs to antlr-2.7.2\lib\csharp
> in order to be able to build it. I'm not sure if it's a bug on nant
or what.
> I just wanted to mention it.

This is the first report of this and I'm tempted to attribute it to
some peculiarity of your system environment there. I promise to look
into this. Can you give any more details of your environment?.
Version numbers of your copy of Nant, Windows, .NET etc.

Cheers,

Micheal