[antlr-interest] Re: Advantage of where Token is defined?

lgcraymer lgc at mail1.jpl.nasa.gov
Mon May 5 10:59:41 PDT 2003

Defining literals as tokens should not affect lexical
nondeterminism.  The cure is to do at least one of the following:
   1.)  Increase k
   2.)  Refactor--you have at least two definitions with overlapping
character sequences.  (Basic cause of lexical nondeterminism).
   3.)  Use predicates to disambiguate alternatives.

--Loring

--- In antlr-interest at yahoogroups.com, "cgodfrey86" <cgodfrey at e...>