[antlr-interest]

Leonardo Freitas lf25 at kent.ac.uk
Fri May 16 02:44:56 PDT 2003

I am new at ANTLR but from I've found it the most appropriate for me from the ones availble (JavaCC, GOLD, byacc, etc) for Java.

I am implementing a language where the grammar is a bit different.
It is supposed to recognise LaTeX code and parse it appropriately.
In fact, it must consider only some LaTeX environments and treat the sections of the environment as part of the possible grammar, leaving all other LaTeX input as comments.

Does anyone know something interesting in this field of a grammar for parts of LaTeX using ANTLR?

thanks
leo
Leonardo Freitas
PhD - Circus Model Checking